Interesting reading links:
- The state of deepfakes in 2019.
- In China it’s a criminal offence to publish deepfakes.
- The downside of Facebook’s 2020 deepfake ban.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon and Google collaborate together to fight AI with AI.
- Deepfakes and the 2020 U.S. election.
- For only $30, someone can create deepfake porn starring you.
- How to make your own deepfake.
- An optimistic view of deepfakes.
- Deepfakes are a looming challenge for democracy.
- The very existence of deepfakes ushers in the age of uncertainty.
Our favorite deepfake podcasts:
- Stuff you should know: What actually is a deepfake? A nice introduction
- Breaking Bongo: A real world example of how deepfakes can be used for political change in Gabon, Africa.
- Radio Hour: A real life example of a successful deepfake audio scam.